Cin7 integrates with over 450 third-party software solutions, so you can customize your Cin7 plan with the right combination of tools for your business. Here are some examples of popular Cin7 integrations:
- Accounting—Xero, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise
- Ecommerce—Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce
- Online marketplaces—Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart
- EDI retailers and suppliers—Army & Air Force Exchange Service, Ace Hardware, Synnex, Tech Data
- Third-party logistics—24/7 Enterprises, 3PL Center, 3PLUK
- Shipping—GoSweetSpot, Shippit, Shiptheory
- Payments—Afterpay, Authorize.net, Windcave
- Sales and marketing—Salesforce, Capsule, MailChimp
What’s more, Cin7 offers all Amazon integrations right out of the box, whether you’re selling directly on Vendor Central or via Amazon Marketplace.
Cin7 is also particularly good when it comes to accounting integrations. Using Cin7’s accounting dashboard, you can easily track up-to-the-minute costs on each item, taking freight rates, duties, landed costs, and more into account. Cin7 even automatically updates your COGS when landed costs change—even if the goods have already shipped.
Keep in mind, though, that not all of Cin7’s integrations are created equal. In fact, some users have reported problems when using less run-of-the-mill integrations,1 which makes sense—Cin7 is more likely to devote its resources to making the most popular and vital integrations run smoothly.