We’re giving out $5,000 to help business owners create gorgeous websites that win hearts and minds—and wallets.
Digital Transformation Grant
It’s undeniable that small businesses need a stunning website to wow digitally savvy customers.
In fact, our data proves this assertion. In April 2021, Business.org surveyed 1,000 adult Americans to see how many consumers planned to shop online this year. Our insights revealed that over 90% of people would continue to transact more online than in-person, regardless of COVID-19 vaccine protection. Of those internet commerce lovers, nearly 82% cited convenience as one of the top reasons for buying online.
Bottom line, if your internet presence isn’t top-notch, you’re turning away customers and leaving money on the table.
What is this?
Since many entrepreneurs don’t have the time or expertise to develop a gorgeous website, we’re giving out $5,000 grants to make it possible.
Here’s the quick rundown:
- One recipient will receive a one-time payment of $5,000 to spend on website building software and services for your business
- Must own a business and/or be an entrepreneur
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must live in the United States
- We’ll contact you after 30 days to get feedback on your purchase, which we might include in a future article
To read the official rules, click here.
Why are we offering this?
We strive to empower business owners with new successes they otherwise might not have easily achieved. Our grant delivers on this mission since it sends much-needed capital to lucky small businesses nationwide.
Once the winner has put the money to use, we then learn the good and bad of their experience to deliver unique real-life insights to our readers.
It’s this profound, highly analytical guidance that has earned us partnerships with top brands, including:
What does Business.org get?
The cash is yours to keep—it is a grant, after all. However, thirty days after we disburse the payment, we kindly expect to hear your honest review of the products and services you received. We may publish this information in a future article available to the general public.
Some example questions we might ask include:
- Why did you choose particular software titles?
- How large is your business?
- What specifically do you find most challenging about having a website or digital presence for your business?
- What do you think is missing from the software’s functionality?
This information helps keep Business.org the definitive source of unbiased reviews that help small-business owners soar past their most profitable aspirations.
Business.org Software Grant Application
And boom—you’re in! We’ll reach out to you soon if we think your business is a perfect fit.
This is just the start, though. We’ll be handing out plenty more cash this year to deserving small businesses nationwide. So if you’re down to win some extra working capital, sign up for our free newsletter so you don’t miss out on upcoming grant opportunities. Plus, by signing up, we’ll send you the latest guides and reviews crafted by our in-house small-business experts.
- The promoter of the Business Grant (“Digital Transformation Grant”) a DBA of Clear Link Technologies, LLC (“business.org”), whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of business.org or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Business Grant or helping to set up the Business Grant shall not be permitted to apply for the Business Grant.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- BUSINESS GRANT IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS BUSINESS GRANT. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Business Grant.
- Route to entry for the Business Grant and details on how to enter are available at business.org. Individuals may apply by filling out the application form on business.org’s website.
- Applications for Business Grant will be accepted starting on August 17th at 12:00 pm MT. Applications for the Business Grant will close after Business.org receives 5,000 applications. Once Business.org receives 5,000 applications, it will not accept any additional Business Grant applications.
- Business.org shall select one (1) Business Grant Recipient (“Recipient”) based on the quality of the application, and the parameters of their website and hosting services needs as judged by Business.org employees.
- The Recipient will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the drawing date. If the Recipient cannot be contacted, is not eligible, or does not claim the Business Grant within seven (7) days of notification, Business.org reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient.
- TAXES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of the Business Grant prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
- Business.org shall provide Recipient with a $5,000.00 USD grant to use on the web design software of Recipient’s choice. Business Grant is not transferable. Business.org shall distribute the funds no later than 90 days following Recipient’s acceptance of the Business Grant.
- This Business Grant is conducted by Business.org and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the above listed properties or their affiliates.
- Where legally required, the Recipient's name will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient's name, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
Business.org reserves the right to cancel or amend this Business Grant and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
Business.org’s decision regarding all matters to do with the Business Grant will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Business Grant and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
By applying for this Business Grant, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.